Purple Stricta Clump
The Tillandsia Purple Stricta Clump air plant is one lovable mama! She, the mother plant, keeps all her 'pups' with her to form this entwined family unit known as a 'clump'. With a diameter of 6+ inches, and it's thick density, they are absolutely gorgeous and look amazing in a variety of display options.
*I recommend pairing these with the small hanging throne, or the medium hanging hammocks. They also look gorgeous as a centerpiece, or in a glass terrarium.
Purple Stricta Clump care recommendations:
- Soak or dip upside down in a bowl or sink for 5-10 minutes- once or twice a week in the summer, and once a week in the winter.
- In general, the hotter/drier it is, the more often it needs to be watered.
- Misting them every couple of days is great, as they prefer humid environments
- Shake out all excess water after soaking
- Dry upside down on a towel or somewhere with good air flow
- Be sure to dry completely to avoid rot
- These do great in a variety of light