The Capitata Peach Air Plant is such a beautiful plant! It has long wide leaves that are a light silvery green. When it begins its bloom cycle, the leaves will turn a peachy hue. The leaves are soft to the touch, making it a very delicate plant.
Capitata Peach recommendations:
- Soak or dip upside down in a bowl or sink for 10-15 minutes- about once a week in the summer, and once every other week in the winter.
- In general, the hotter/drier it is, the more often it needs to be watered.
- Misting them every couple of days is great
- Shake out all excess water after soaking
- Dry upside down on a towel or somewhere with good air flow
- Be sure to dry completely to avoid rot as it is prone to holding moisture in it's base
- These do great in bright indirect light