Cactus Clay Air Plant Holder DIY Sculpture Kit
Join the fun with this DIY clay craft kit and make your own Cactus Clay at home! Follow along the how-to videos, or join exclusive live sessions with other creators.
Watch the videos and then follow these three steps:
- Sculpt: First begin by sculpting your air dry clay into a cactus air plant holder.
- Dry: Then, allow your clay to dry for 48-72 hours- no heating or special oven required.
- Paint: Last, you will mix and paint your cactus to your own liking, and top it off with a hardening sealant. Add your live air plant, and you have the cutest addition to any room in your house!
*PLUS, theres a bonus how-to video and materials for an additional project! Make your own cactus trinket tray to set on your nightstand, or wherever you need a cute and handy place to stash your jewelry or small trinkets!
- Approximately 1lb. of air dry clay
- Tillandsia Ionantha aka air plant
- 4 acrylic paint colors
- Paint brushes and tools, including a foam brush, 2 paint brushes, and a spoolie.
- Paint sealant
- Tillandsia care card
- Instant access to how-to video series
*The 5 part how-to video series includes an introduction, steps 1-3 and the bonus project. A link to the videos will be sent after your purchase.