Regular price $8.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Purple Stricta air plant is glorious! With a diameter of 6+ inches, and the beautifully symmetrical shape, these are true stunners! Some will grow straight out into impressive star burst shapes, while others leaves will curl slightly forming a fan shape.
The size, shape and color make these a favorite, and a must for any air plant collection. Also very hardy and easy to care for!
*I recommend pairing these with the small hanging throne, or the medium hanging hammocks. They also look gorgeous as a centerpiece, or in a glass terrarium.
Purple Stricta care recommendations:
- Soak or dip upside down in a bowl or sink for 5-10 minutes- once or twice a week in the summer, and once a week in the winter.
- In general, the hotter/drier it is, the more often it needs to be watered.
- Misting them every couple of days is great, as they prefer humid environments
- Shake out all excess water after soaking
- Dry upside down on a towel or somewhere with good air flow
- Be sure to dry completely to avoid rot
- These do great in a variety of light