Check out this wonder! Hanging Moss aka Spanish Moss, Old Man's Beard, Tree Hair... is one cool plant! It's so versatile and can really grow and thrive in so many places, including a shady outdoor patio, on a wall, from your ceiling... you name it! As long as it has some good air flow, indirect light, and can hang out, this plant baby is golden! Well, green really.
The Hanging Moss comes in a bundle, and hangs over 18 inches long. It's so beautiful and will add an instant jungle-vibe to any space!
*I recommend hanging this anywhere in your home or outdoor spaces that don't get too much direct light.
Hanging Moss care recommendations:
- Spritz daily with a spray bottle, or soak in a bowl or sink for a few minutes- every couple days in the summer, and less often in the winter.
- In general, the hotter/drier it is, the more often it needs to be watered.
- Shake out all excess water after soaking
- Be sure the plant is hanging, and has some good air flow for best results
- Prefers indirect bright to moderate light.