Xerographica aka My Favorite Air Plant
Regular price $15.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This monstrous queen is an absolute unit! The first time I laid eyes on her, I was shook! I sometimes refer to this gorgeous variety as 'the updo' air plant.
Her silvery grey leaves are wide at the base and taper to a point, and grow in a curl pattern making a stunning, sculptural rosette.
*I recommend pairing these with the hanging thrones. They also look great displayed on any surface, tray, or bowl.
Available in 3 sizes:
- Medium- 6-8"
- Large- 8-10"
Xerographica care recommendations:
- Soak upside down in a bowl or sink for about 5-10 minutes- once a week in the summer, and once every 2 weeks in the winter.
- In general, the hotter/drier it is, the more often it needs to be watered.
- Shake out all excess water after soaking
- Dry upside down on a towel or somewhere with good air flow
- Be sure to dry completely to avoid rot