Tillandsia Espinosae is a tough little air plant! It has stiff pointy leaves that form symmetrically from the base. It's a gorgeous little beauty that looks like a miniature agave plant!
This variety is on the smaller size, and typically has a diameter of 2-4 inches, muted green leaves, and a stiff form.
*I recommend pairing these with the hanging hammocks. They also look great on cholla wood, driftwood, or in glass terrariums.
Espinosae care recommendations:
- Soak upside down in a bowl or sink for about 15 minutes- once or twice a week in the summer, and once a week in the winter.
- In general, the hotter/drier it is, the more often it needs to be watered.
- Misting every few days lightly between waterings.
- Shake out all excess water after soaking
- Dry upside down on a towel or somewhere with good air flow
- Be sure to dry completely to avoid rot
- The Espinosae love bright light, so display near a window or under