Regular price $4.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Brachycaulos is a small, but beautiful little plant. The leaves are soft to the touch, making it very sweet and delicate. They come in a deep green hue, and the leaves will naturally curl under as they grow longer.
- Soak or dip upside down in a bowl or sink for 10-15 minutes- about once a week in the summer, and once every other week in the winter.
- In general, the hotter/drier it is, the more often it needs to be watered.
- Misting them every couple of days is great
- Shake out all excess water after soaking
- Dry upside down on a towel or somewhere with good air flow
- Be sure to dry completely to avoid rot as it is prone to holding moisture in it's base
- These do great in bright indirect light