Regular price $8.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Tillandsia Balbisiana air plant has long thin leaves sprouting from a bulbous base. The leaves are soft and flexible, and will curl downward. It's a light green almost yellow shade. From root to tip, these plants are 18+ inches in length!
*I recommend pairing these with a piece of cholla wood. Also looks gorgeous in a thin vase, or draped across a shelf or ledge.
Balbisiana Care Recommendations:
- Soak in a bowl or sink for about 5-10 minutes- once or twice a week in the summer, and once a week in the winter.
- In general, the hotter/drier it is, the more often it needs to be watered.
- Mist lightly between waterings
- Shake out all excess water after soaking
- Be sure to dry completely to avoid rot
- The Balbisiana prefers bright indirect sunlight